Seumas built Saratoga Body Shoppe based on the belief that his customers' needs are of the utmost importance. He is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of his business is from repeat customers and referrals.
The Saratoga Difference
At Saratoga Body Shoppe, you will always enjoy a personalized session that is tailored specifically to meet your needs. Seumas knows that there are a lot of options out there, but when it comes to making the best choice for your overall health and wellness, Saratoga Body Shoppe offers things that others do not; such as:
- Full Table Time: book a 60 minute session at Saratoga Body Shoppe, and you receive the full hour of treatment on the massage table. Others may charge for an hour massage, but only give you 50 minutes of table time.
- Full Medical SOAP Charting: a new SOAP chart will be created during each of your visits. This allows you and your therapist to track your status and well-being by noting what you present at each visit, any observations/findings your therapist may note, and the treatments/protocols used.
- Automatic Lift Table: for your ease of use and safety, Saratoga Body Shoppe utilizes an automatic lift table. This makes getting on and off the table comfortable and safe no matter your size or condition.
- Heated Table: Saratoga Body Shoppe is proud to utilize the NRG Digital Massage Table Warmer. This full sized table warmer provides even warmth from one end of the massage table to the other. With its digital controller, Seumas can make quick and easy temperature changes based upon your needs at any time during your session.
- Reserved Parking: as a client of Saratoga Body Shoppe, you will never have to waste any time searching for a place to park as there is always a reserved spot waiting for you.
I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
LMT / Founder / Owner
Seumas graduated with high honors from the Everest College Massage Therapy / Spa Specialist program. Since that time, he has continued his training and education in a wide variety of Therapeutic Massage, Aromatherapy, Spa Treatment, and Energy Work modalities.
He has been a professional member of the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) since his initial graduation and is currently fulfilling his second two-year term as an elected State Delegate for the Colorado Chapter of the AMTA. In addition, he is the current 1st VP and Director of the Chapter's Community Service Outreach Team.